Before creating your NFT collection you need to Understand what is NFT and how it works.
An NFT, which stands for non-fungible token, is a unique unit of data that uses technology to log and authenticate digital content ( Photos, images to songs) on cryptocurrency blockchains, (Ethereum ,polygon, solana and more which make it easy to own, buy and sell digital content.
Since non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are blockchain-based assets, you need a wallet to create, send and receive your NFTs.
One of the most well-known cryptocurrency wallets is Metamask. With this browser extension, you can easily access NFT websites and marketplaces. Furthermore, Metamask stores multiple addresses, allowing you to create a unique address for each NFT you purchase. (but beware of scammers).
Choosing your NFT marketplace where Sellers can turn their digital assets into an NFT and sell them on the marketplace.
Opensea is one of the best marketplaces, built on the Ethereum blockchain, so you should have an Ethereum wallet to buy and sell NFTs on OpenSea. also supports several blockchains, including Polygon (MATIC) and Klatyn (KLAY).
How To Mint an NFT collection on OpenSea?
- Set up Coinbase account.
- Use it to buy ~$ ETH ( depending)
- Set up Metamask wallet in your browser.
- Transfer the ETH from Coinbase to your Metamask wallet.
- Go to OpenSea.io and link your Metamask wallet.
- Go through with the basic account initialization fee… …
- Set up a collection on OpenSea.
How to promote your NFT collection?
- Be creative with your items.
- Think about rarity.
- Invest time in marketing.
- Use social media to promote your items.
- Reach out to NFT communities.